Here we go:
ANDY – The Captain
1. How old are you? – 53
2. What do you do when not working? Go to church and explore Vegan food (joking)… It’s actually playing music, socialising and sometimes binge watching on Netflix.
3. Do you have a Lookalike? Robert De Niro, Liam Neeson, Tony Hadley (so I’ve been told).
4. Name one of your favourite films. Meet the Parents.
5. If you had a Time Machine, what year would you go back to? 1985 (it was a year of many changes for me).
6. Name one of your favourite bands/singers? Bruce Springsteen.
7. Can you play any instruments? Guitar, Piano & a couple of others.
8. If you could go for a drink with any one person (male or female), who would it be? Bruce Springsteen.
9. Which is your favourite football team? None in particular now but Bolton Wanderers as a kid.
10. What really annoys you? Middle lane drivers and people who are late. Also inconsiderate people who smoke.
11. What is your favourite food? A good curry (tastes even better after a few pints as well).
12. Do you have a pet? A fluffy white cat called Monica.
13. Which politician should be banished to a desert island? Diane Abbott but could quite easily fill a bus with many others.
14. What was your childhood nickname? Norb or anything relating to Big Ears.
15. If you could buy any car now, what would it be? Ford Cortina MkIII ;-)
16. If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be? Captain James Cook
17. What is the best book you’ve read? The Count of Monte Cristo
18. Which is your favourite city in the world? Berlin
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of? Chick Flicks
20. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? Stop moaning, get off your arse and do something about it