Terms & Conditions
If you have any queries regarding our terms & Conditions please feel free to contact us or call Andy on 07976 322417.
- Atlas Sailing reserves the right to only accept passengers Atlas Sailing deem suitable.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by our conditions of booking.
- Consumption of alcohol is at the Skipper’s discretion for safety reasons.
- If you are prescribed drugs you must consult your doctor regarding suitable seasickness treatments and any problems seasickness may cause to your medical programme.
- It is your duty to inform Atlas Sailing of any medical issues which may affect you or a member of your party at the time of booking and any changes that may occur between booking and sailing.
- We will hold a provisional booking for one week whilst you decide if you would like to confirm. After a week, it will cancel automatically unless otherwise agreed.
- A sailboat offers limited personal space; an easy-going, cooperative team spirit and respect for others on board are essential to the enjoyment of all. We reserve the right to terminate the vacation of any client who refuses to comply with instructions from the Skipper/staff; or whose behavior is deemed to be causing distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other clients. Upon such termination, our responsibility for your vacation/training course ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred.The guests agree to abide by the instruction of the skipper in all safety matters.
- Your personal safety is of paramount importance to us and therefore it is imperative that you advise us at the time of booking of any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect your or other Passenger’s enjoyment of the charter.
- Food & drink provided is on a breakfast, lunch and non alcoholic drink basis.
- A reservation can be secured by paying a deposit of 50%. Balance to be paid 14 days prior to charter date. If booking within 24 hours, 100% payment will be required.
- Due to vagaries of weather or mechanical problems Atlas Sailing can cancel voyages. In this case a full refund or alternative date will be agreed with the client.
- If weather conditions are deemed not suitable for safe sailing then this may involve remaining in port until conditions improve.
- The guests acknowledge that sailing can be a challenging activity and agree to abide by the instruction of the skipper at all times.
- By booking you are confirming that you are physically fit enough to move around the vessel and climb on and off without the need of assistance.
- Atlas Sailing reserves the right to amend these conditions of booking without notice.
- Neither Atlas Sailing Ltd, its affiliates, owners, officers, agents, or employees, shall be held liable for any act, default, injury (including death), loss, expense, damage, deviation, delay, curtailment or inconvenience caused to or suffered by any person or their property, howsoever arising, which may occur or be incurred by any organization or person, where such act, default, injury, loss, expense, damage, deviation, delay, curtailment or inconvenience may have been caused or contributed to by defects or failures of any aircraft, vessel, automotive vehicle or other equipment or instrumentality under the control of independent suppliers. You further understand that if you purchase any optional activities that are not part of your pre-booked charter itinerary (including, without limitation, shore excursions and tours, however conducted, airline flights and ground transportation), these activities are operated by independent contractors; the contract for the provision of that activity will be between you and the third party provider for such activity; the Company neither owns not operates the third party supplier; and accordingly, you agree to seek remedies directly and only against the third party supplier and not hold the Company responsible for their acts or omissions.
- You understand and acknowledge that your travel on the yacht may involve risk and potential exposure to injury. You also realise and acknowledge that risk and dangers may be caused by the negligence or participation of other passengers. You also recognise and acknowledge that risk and dangers may arise from foreseeable and unforeseeable causes, including weather and other acts of nature. You fully understand and acknowledge that the aforementioned risks, dangers and hazards are a potential in connection with recreational activities which may take place during the charter of the yacht, and that you are willingly and knowingly electing to sail on the yacht in spite of such potential risk of danger.
- In recognition of the inherent risk of the travels and related activities in which you are intending to engage, you confirm that you are physically and mentally capable of sailing on the yacht, and you willingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage caused by you. It is your responsibility and obligation to inform the Company, at the time your booking is made, of any medical or physical disability or limitation that might disable you or render you unable to perform or safely sail on the yacht. Your failure to do so will release us from any liability for loss, damages or other compensation arising from or related in any way to such disability or condition. You further acknowledge that you are the best judge of your own conditions and limitations and that it is incumbent upon you to fully disclose the full extent of any such conditions or limitations to the Company.